- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a private tour for you and four of your family/friends, shared with nobody else.
We collect you from your accommodation and drive along the beautiful Atlantic Seaboard passing Clifton, Camps Bay and the famous Twelve Apostle mountains towards Hout Bay.
From here we make our way via Chapman's Peak Drive, reputed to be one of the worlds greatest ocean drives where we'll be stopping several times to admire the scenery and to take photos.
Then on through Noordhoek, Kommetjie, Misty Cliffs and Scarborough along the Atlantic coast before reaching Cape Point Nature Reserve, part of Table Mountain National Park.
We take a short drive to Cape Point where you can either walk, or use the Flying Dutchman funicular car to the old lighthouse high on the cliffs of Cape Point, where the views of the ocean below are stunning.
An optional lunch is recommended here before our drive to the penguins at Boulders Beach at Simonstown before returning to Cape Town via Kalk Bay and Muizenberg
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- National park entrance fees at Cape Point, Funicular, Boulders Beach
- Private guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Lunch, personal purchases, gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
All centrally located Cape Town hotels, guest houses and vacation apartments
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
In order to reach Cape Point we collect guests at 08h30 and travel along the Atlantic Seaboard passing through Clifton, Camps Bay and Bakoven towards Hout Bay. From here we drive along Chapmans Peak Drive, one of the worlds most scenic coastal roads passing Noordhoek beach, Kommetjie and eventually arriving at Cape Point.
At the Cape Point lighthouse, visitors can either walk up the steep path and admire the views of the ocean and mountains, or use the Flying Dutchman funicular railway.
After doing so we can arrange lunch at the magnificent Two Oceans restaurant at Cape Point, before departing to Boulders Beach.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
After departing Cape Point we make our way towards Simonstown where Boulders Beach, home of the endangered African Penquin, is located. We spend approximately 45 minutes with these interesting birds before departing back to Cape Town via Kalk Bay, Muizenberg and Kirstenbosch.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.