- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Local will be your personal translator
- Travel through the past 100 years by viewing how the city has changed from late Taisho to modern Reiwa eras
- Visit a historic house hidden in the middle Shibuya with its impressive traditional garden
- Wander around the modern establishments of the Heisei era around Daikanyama
- Try a common “Izakaya” food at a picturesque arcade from the Showa era in Ebisu
- See how Shibuya changes before the Tokyo2020
Tokyo is a modern city that changes every day. Due to its rapid metamorphoses and constant earthquakes, it is hard to notice how the time flows sometimes. Unlike in many Western cities, you will not find a historic center in Tokyo. However, during this experience, you will have a journey in a time machine around Shibuya area with a local.
- Asakura Tei admission cost
- Entry/Admission - Old Asakura family House
- Snacks - At the end of Ebisu Yokocho, we will have some snack but the cost for it is not included in the fee.
WANDER COMPASS SHIBUYA, B1 floor, ２丁目-１-1 道玄坂 渋谷区 東京都 150-0043, Japan
Ebisu Yokocho, 1-chōme-7-4 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to 150-0013, Japan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WANDER COMPASS SHIBUYA, 2-1-1 Dogenzaka The Underground Passageway near Shibuya Station's Exit 3A, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Friendly Tourist Information Desk
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya 150-8010 Tokyo Prefecture
The Busiest Crossing In The World!
Stop At: Daikanyama T-Site, 17-5 Sarugakucho, Shibuya 150-0033 Tokyo Prefecture
A modern book store with beautiful arts in a beautiful building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Asakura family House, 29-20 Sarugakucho, Meguro 150-0033 Tokyo Prefecture
An oasis of busy Tokyo. One of the important buildings in Tokyo having characteristics of "Taisho Roman."
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Meguro River, Tokyo Prefecture
During the Spring, there is a beautiful Sakura view and In the Summer its green leaves are beautifully shining. Let's enjoy the seasonal view.
Stop At: Ebisu Shrine, 1-11 Ebisunishi, Shibuya 150-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
It's a local shrine that has more than the 1100 year of history. Let's feel culture and history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ebisu-Yokocho, 1-7-4, Ebisu, Shibuya 150-0013 Tokyo Prefecture
We will have some snacks and drinks.
It's an iconic arcade in Ebisu. The street has lots of restaurants and bars. It's developed in an attempt to rejuvenate an old shopping arcade. You will feel and enjoy "Showa Era".
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.