- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The safari take you from South Africa into Lesotho from Kwa Zulu Natal thru Sani Pass. We spend 3 days and 2 nights in Lesotho. We take the scenic route over 12 high altitude mountain pass with the best views of the country. We also visit Katse Dam , the deepest dam In Africa and the renowned Afri Ski resort. Natures beauty and culture experience.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sani Pass
- Vehicle hiring.
- Restroom on board
Sani Pass, Natal Drakensberg Park Lesotho, Underberg South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
OR Tambo International Airport Johannesburg and vehicle pick up with a 650 km drive or a local flight to King Shaka Airport In Durban and vehicle pick up with a 250 km drive. Local flight not included but could be added on request.
Visit: Sani Pass, Natal Drakensberg Park Lesotho, Underberg South Africa
Sani Pass drive up the mountain. the whole safari crosses several mountain Pass in Lesotho. A visit to the deepest dam in Africa and the well known Afri ski resort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.