- 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An Italian sparkling wine tasting (about 40 minutes) in an elegant venetian wine bar in the historical center of Venice
Different sparkling wines to taste with some delicious local finger food! Marco, the sommelier, will be your guide and will explain everything about Prosecco and its history.
- Tasting glasses of different sparkling wines
- Two local finger food
- Commentary about the sparkling wines and its history
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pick-up
Vinoteca DAI DO CANCARI di Marco Nordio, Calle de le Boteghe, 3455, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dai Do Cancari, Campo Santo Stefano, Calle delle botteghe San Marco 3455, 30124 Venice Italy
An amazing experience where you will taste diverse types of Italian Prosecco (sparkling wine) with some matched with some Italian finger food!
Marco (owner and sommelier of Cancari-wine bar) will teach you the best way to do a real tasting and will explain secrets and methods of production of these exceptional wines. He works in this world since many years and so he knows perfectly the characteristic of the Prosecco.
Ai Do Cancari is a traditional wine bar in the heart of Venice, just few steps from Accademia Bridge, in a place very famous for the artistic workshop and away from the overcrowded touristic places.
You can choose between two amazing type of tasting:
- Sparkilng experience: tasting of four different sparkling wines
- Special Sparkling wine experience: tasting of five different sparkling wines
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Campo Santo Stefano, San Marco District, 30124 Venice Italy
The experience takes place just in Campo Santo Stefano. One of the largest squares of Venice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is allowed only to over 18 years old. In Italy it is forbidden to drink alcohol until 18 years old.
- Unfortunately, this activity is not fully accessible for wheelchair users of with walking disabilities.
- In case of any kind of food intolerances or allergies, please communicate it to VENICE TOURS at the moment of reservation.
- If you are less than 8 people the tour is not considered private and you could share the tasting with other people.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.