- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The 120-member dance group, that gives concerts all over the world in the summer has its show in Aspendos. The performance shows the tradition of Turkey, its history, mythical creatures through a live music and group dancing.If you like music, dance, color, fire you will get such explosion during incredible “Fire of Anatolia’ show.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Seasonal Offer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks at the venue
All hotels in Side region
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
every Tuesday and Friday
You will be picked up around 19:00 to get on a place where the show is held. It is in Aspendos famous for its ancient theatre. The show itself will take place in Gloria Aspendos Arena specially built for big shows. Show starts at 21:00 and lasts for 2 hours with 1 short break.
When you watch the show you will better understand Turkish traditions and history. The dancers change their costumes and dance to the fantastic mix of Turkish music. You will be able to see shepherd’s traditional costumes and dances, energetic dances from Black Sea region or traditions of central Anatolia. The group has won many prizes and its famous all over the world. It is amazing to watch 120 dancers at one time reminding those from Riverside spectacle. After the concert you will be at your hotel around midnight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat in the transportation
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.