- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
2 in 1 jeep safari and boat trip. Jump on your jeep to ride through villages and mountains, get close to the local people. Have your lunch by the Green Lake, and have fun while ride an open roof jeep
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch by the Green Lake
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 4x4 jeep
- Local guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees to the mini zoo (approximately 2
- 1 hour boat trip on the lake 7
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Side, Titreyengol, Sorgun, Kumkoy, Evrenseki, Ilica, Colakli, Gundogdu
You will be picked up from your hotel you will drive to the meeting point with other jeeps. Once everyone is ready to go, you'll start your adventure beginning with a convoy of jeeps.
You'll enjoy your drive as you pass through villages with stone houses and mosques. You'll enjoy your day off the beaten track where you'll experience the real beauty of the mountains, its flora and fauna of the Taurus Mountains. You'll ride through pine forests, cross the rivers and even see some medieval ruins of roman aqueducts.
Then you will continue to the 185m high Oymapinar Dam. From the dam view point you will be able to see amazing waters of Green Canyon.
You will meet also with exotic animals in the mini-zoo. You will stop for lunch near the beautiful Green Lake, where everyone will be able to enjoy swimming in the lake or take 1 hour boat trip on the lake!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.