- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore under water museum and dive into turquoise waters in Turkish Riviera. The basic level swimming skills are required for Scuba Diving.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- Professional Escort for Diving
- All drinks
- Photos and DVD (available to purchase)
- Any private expences
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Side Turkey
We can help you for your first Scuba Diving experience in the crystal clear waters of Turkey’s Mediterranean in Side. We are sure that it will be magnificent to see colorful fishes and spectacular coral reef at dive sites around ancient village Side as well as enjoy the services of professional diving guides with training for beginners. We offer this full-day excursion in the waters of Side in order to provide excellent opportunities for beginners and seasoned divers alike. Join to us to become more aware of scuba diving as a wonderful way to get unforgettable impressions. Turkey is a perfect area for your first underwater breath as it boasts by warm and clean water. There are no any dangerous animals and the experienced instructors will be attentive to your needs. The laws regulating underwater activities are very strict in Turkey and all these details ensure high levels of safety and service.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.