- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an adventurous quad safari at Koprucay National Park, drive into water and swim break in Koprucay River.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 20 km riding
- Swim break at Koprucay River
- Insurance during tour
- Entry/Admission - Koprulu Kanyon Milli Parki
- Shoes, Bandana, Mask, Raincoat and Sunglasses are available to purchase
- Photos and DVD movie
- Drinks and food
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Side Turkey
We pick up all guests from their hotels security door. When we arrive to our facility, we watch a short movie about driving and give information about driving. And then we drive for test around our faciliy twice times. We are ready to drive, everyone follow our tour leader and we drive paralel Koprucay River, sometimes inside of Koprucay River. We have 15 minutes swim break in the Koprucay River. We continue to drive in our special circuit. We drive about 20 km. When driving finish we watch aftermovie. And then we drop off all guests to hotels back.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.