- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Our tour is really authentic and real, so we will discover and deeply understand the real life of the Mekong people. While we will travel, we can connect with local people who are very friendly and welcome tourists visiting their homeland. Besides, We will discover new kinds of fruits enjoy a quiet, peaceful atmosphere in the wild complex canal systems.
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Ninh Kieu Wharf
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
- Personal expenses out of the tour program.
TTC Hotel Premium - Can Tho, 2 Hai Bà Trưng, Tân An, Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will pick up from your hotel if the hotel locates in the city center.
City center means locating at Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city. If your hotel locates in suburban, we will pick up at TTC hotel locating at no. 02, Hai Ba Trung street, Ninh Kieu Can Tho.
Returns to original departure point
Day 1: Mekong River Trip
Stop At: Ninh Kieu Wharf, Tan An, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
1. Taking a boat along with Mekong river to visit a huge floating fishing farm of a local family living on the river, and understand of how the local people make the fishing farm on the Mekong river
2. Brick factory to see how to produce bricks by the traditional way which existed for more than one century ago.
3. Coming to a fishing village to visit a jumping fishing farm
4. Learn of how to make Vietnamese pancakes which are local cuisines in the Mekong Delta area.
5. Enjoy dinner at a local family with local foods
Duration: 5 hours
• Dinner: A local dinner
Drinks: orange juice, coconut.
Fruits: pineapple, mango, jackfruit, etc.
Accommodation included: we will stay at 5 star hotel
Day 2: The Floating Market Tour
Stop At: Cai Rang Floating Market, Cai Rang River Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
1. Cai Rang floating market, an authentic and biggest floating market in Vietnam. We will see how local merchants sell and buy local fruits such as pineapple, watermelon, sweet potato and the like at the middle of the river. Surprisingly, they sell a huge amount of fruits, each boat sells between 5 to 20 tons of fruits. Moreover, there are many local floating restaurants, floating café offering breakfast such as noodle soup and coffee for local people. Especially, we will see floating village in which the local people have stayed on the river for a really long time ago.
2. We will visit Cocoa farm to know of how to cultivate and produce handmade chocolate. Also we will drink and enjoy organic chocolate at this farm.
3. Besides, we will visit a noodle village in order to see how to make local noodle in the traditional way, and we will learn how to make noodle by hand. In this village, these noodle factories were established for around 4 centuries ago, when we visit the factory, we will feel the real life of villagers.
4. Cruise into jungle and complex small canal systems which are really natural, peaceful, quiet and beautiful. While we are on the cruise, we feel like falling into “Amazon forest”.
5. Walking along with villages to see the real life of local people and many fruits gardens such as jackfruit, rambutan, coconut, durian, orange, mango, etc.
6. Having an experience like a Mekong people passing a monkey bridge.
7. Try to rowing local boat on a very tiny small canal.
8. Enjoy a local breakfast at a floating restaurant in this floating market.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.