- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Hotel pick up & drop off provided.
- Includes lunch at local farmer house.
- Most guides are local & licensed.
- Less touristy & no commission stops.
- Best local experience and authentic life of Mekong Delta.
- Lunch and local fruits
- Bottled drinking water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees and taxes
- Private boat and sampan
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Tips and gratuities for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel lobby in District 1, 3, 4 & 5 only (Ho Chi Minh City)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Mekong Delta is a paradise! There are so many colors from the vast fields, orchards, canals, and people. This intricate region is like a busy city with its many activities, like the ever calm but vibrant floating markets which the town of Cai Be is famous for.
The driver and the guide will pick you at 7.30am. The drive to Cai Be takes about 2 hours from Ho Chi Minh City. This private tour of 8 hours includes a comfortable car, bottled drinking water, boat ride, and tasting of local fruits and lunch. Drinks and gratuities are not included in the tour price.
We will basically do the following activities in Cai Be:
1. Visit the floating market.
2. Take a cruise along the river.
3. Learn to make rice paper and pop rice.
4. A sampan ride along a canal.
5. Venture around Tan Phong Island.
6. Lunch at a local farmer's house.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.