- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Kanha Tiger Reserve, also called Kanha National Park, is one of the tiger reserves of India and the largest national park of Madhya Pradesh, state in the heart of India. The present-day Kanha area is divided into two sanctuaries, Hallon and Banjar, of 250 and 300 km2 respectively. Kanha National Park was created on 1 June 1955 and in 1973 was made the Kanha Tiger Reserve. Today it stretches over an area of 940 km2 in the two districts Mandla and Balaghat.
The Kanha National Park is well know for Tigers and offers safaris through the forest to get closer to the wildlife – both flora and fauna. This widespread national reserve is rich with rare species of vegetation and animals living in harmony.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Bandhavgarh National Park
- Accommodation ( Available on additional cost
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Visit: State Highway 10, Bandhavgarh National Park 484661 India
We will have an early start in the morning at 05:30 hours with a packed breakfast. Pickup from resort by on open gypsy with an experienced guide, licensed by forest department. This gypsy can accommodate maximum six persons at a time. It would be an open air gypsy to explore the forest in a better way. The bright light and the wildlife sightings come together to form perfect photo opportunity. So if you are an ardent shutterbug , this is the chance for you..
After an exiting round of jungle safari we will drop you at resort by 10:00 hours. Here your gypsy charges, park entry charges, camera fee ( upto 200 mm lens ), guide charges are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.