- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hill of Crosses is one of the most famous and spookiest attractions in Lithuania. Explore this extraordinary place, combined with the tour to Rumsiskes open- air museum.
On this day trip from Kaunas you will learn about the history of Lithuania during the Soviet occupation, regional differences of the country and many more.
• Visit Hill of Crosses and learn the history behind this sacred site.
• Immerse yourself into rural life of XVIII-XX c. Lithuania and explore different ethnographic regions.
• Includes services of the guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotel in central Kaunas.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hill of Crosses - Kryziu Kalnas, Siauliai 81439 Lithuania
The famous and spooky Hill of crosses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum, L. Lekaviciaus g. 2 Rumsiskes, Kaunas LT-56337 Lithuania
One of the largest open-air ethnographic museums in Europe.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.