- 6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your Amazing Tour Will Start with Visiting the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Also You Can See the Middle Pyramid of Chephren, Pyramid of Menkaure, and The Great Sphinx. then Lunch will be served at a Local restaurant then proceed to Sakkara City of The Dead.
- Private a/c Transportation
- All Entrance fees for sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- An Specialist archeologist speaking Tour Guide
- One Bottle of Mineral Water for each person
- Lunch Meal at a Local Restaurant
- Entry Visa into Egypt
- Any Flight Tickets
- Any Extra meals and beverages
- Any optional Tours
Giza Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Nefertiti Tours’ Tour Guide will meet you at Pickup Point (The Hotel, Air Port … etc.)
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
accompany you in an awe-inspiring tour to the Giza Pyramids as you will visit:
• the Great Pyramid of Cheops (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu): is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering present-day El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact.
• the Middle Pyramid of Chephren (also known as the Pyramid of Khafre): is the second-tallest and second-largest of the Ancient Egyptian Pyramids of Giza and the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty pharaoh Khafre (Chefren), who ruled from c. 2558 to 2532 BC.
• The Pyramid of Menkaure: is the smallest of the three main Pyramids of Giza, located on the Giza Plateau in the southwestern outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. It is thought to have been built to serve as the tomb of the fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Menkaure.
• The Great Sphinx of Giza: commonly referred to as the Sphinx of Giza or just the Sphinx, is a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human. Facing directly from West to East, it stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile in Giza, Egypt. The face of the Sphinx is generally believed to represent the Pharaoh Khafre.
Pass By: Egyptian Antiquities Museum, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After Lunch proceed to The Egyptian Museum Which is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, it contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the world's largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.