- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An amazing trip to explore for 2 Days to El Fayoum Oasis From Cairo, Visit The Valley of Whales, The Magic Lake, Wadi El Rayan and Tunis Village, All Transportation by 4WD Desert Safari Car, Spend one night in Fayoum Oasis to enjoy The Most Peaceful Spot on Earth, meals and entrance fees are included in the price, You will be accompany by professional Tour Guide and expert desert safari driver.
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Transfers from Cairo to Fayoum and Back
- All Taxes and Services Charges
- One Night at 3 stars Hotel stay
- All Entrance Fees to Sites
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Al-Fayoum Oasis tours
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan)
- All items of personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls ..)
- Tipping and Gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick All Travelers from any where in Cairo, Airport, Hotels, Appartments etc..
Day 1: Fayoum Day Trip From Cairo
Stop At: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
Start at 08:00 in the morning, our Tour Guide and Driver will pick you up from Your Stay in Cairo and transfer you to Fayoum Oasis North Lake about 150 km West Cairo this journey takes about 2 hours,
Arrive Fayoum Oasis and Visit Dema El Sibaa Old Village
Visit Kasr El Sagha and The Petrified Forest
Visit The Ruins of Abu Lifa Old Monestry
Lunch at Kasr El Sagha.
Adventure Drive by Our 4X4 Safari to see El Fayoum Sand Dunes
Transfer to Hotel in Fayoum for Dinner and overnight
Watch the Sunset from the most beautiful Spot on Earth.
Overnight in Fayoum Oasis
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in 3-stars hotel in Fayoum
Day 2: Fayoum Desert Safari and Back to Cairo
Stop At: Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan), Western Desert, Giza Egypt
Enjoy Breakfast at our hotel, Transfer to visit Wadi E Hitan Open Air Museum which called Valley of the Whales located in the Protected Area of Wadi El Hitan it was designated by UNISCO as a world Heritage Site in recognition of the 40 million year old whale skeletons found there.
Visit The Fossils Museum.
Our 4x4WD Driver and Guide will be ready to accompany you for an adventure to visit the Magic Lake and The Wadi El Ryan Water Falls Then you will enjoy a visit to Tunis Village to go to The Most Famous Pottery School in Egypt found by The Swiss Artists Evelyne Porret and Michle Pastore.
Enjoy your Lunch at Tunis Village.
Visit Qaroun Lake the oldest natural lakes in the world
Transfers Back to Your Stay in Cairo.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.