- 16 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a tour to get away from the crowds and see an ancient site that is off the beaten track. Drive to El Minya, south of Cairo along the Nile, to see Tell Al Amarna, the capital city founded by Akhenaton, the father of Tutankhamen.
- - Pick up services from hotel & return
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- - Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Late Lunch meal at local restaurant
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - All taxes & service charges
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tell el-Amarna, Dayr Mawas Egypt
If you are fond of out off the beaten track monuments, you are invited to discover Al Menia approximately 4 hours far from Cairo. You will be transfered at 06:00 a.m. by our air-conditioned vehicle from Cairo to Al Menia, then by a motor boat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton. After that, visit Bani Hassan where you will see many tombs from the Old Kingdom and Middle kingdom.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.