- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel from Cairo to west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, EL-Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
- - Pick up services from & to your destinations.
- - Assistance of our representatives during the day tour
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Egyptologist guide during tour with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in El AlAmein
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - Lunch meal at Local restaurant
- - Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
from your Hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Alamein War Museum, Km 105, Alex Matrouh Desert Rd. El Alamein, El Alamein 51718 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, then you will travel to Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WWII Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers then returning to Cairo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.