- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This excursion will take you to Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert and then out into the surrounding desert to see the unique regions known at the Black and White Desertsin a unique adventure experience.
- - Pick up services from hotel & return
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- - Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Transfer by a private 4 X 4 vehicle to the white and Black Deserts.
- - Lunch meal at a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - Desert Guide
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in cairo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: White Desert, About 45 km north of Farafra, Farafra 12655 Egypt
At 07:00 in the morning your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Bahariya Oasis about 350 km east Cairo this journey takes about 4 hours, continue driving to visit the Black Desert and the natural hot spring of Valley of El Haize, then drive to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat.
Continue driving to the White Desert National Park the most well-known desert destination in Egypt – and for a good reason. The quantity of unearthly and beautiful wind-carved rock formations shaped in the form of giant mushrooms or pebbles is unequalled in any desert in the world.
Drive to Bahariya Oasis to visit the Mummies Museum, that is a huge burial site at Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt and the Tomb of Bannantiu in the Bahariya Oasis. Then you will enjoy climbing the English House, the sand dunes and the Salt Lake.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.