- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
- All transfers from hotel in Alexandria & return by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Alexandria
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Alamein War Museum, Km 105, Alex Matrouh Desert Rd. El Alamein, El Alamein 51718 Egypt
Our company representative will pick you up from hotel in Alexandria to Alamein. Then transfer to the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display.
Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.