- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this day excursion your will leave the port and travel west to Alamein to see the memorial cemetery and museum from this famous battle. Returning to Alexandria you will visit the Kom el Shoqafa tombs, Qaitbey Citadel and other sites around Alexandria before returning to port.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up service from your hotel & back
- Entry/Admission - El Alamein War Museum
- Entry/Admission - Alexandria National Museum
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Alexandria
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Alamein War Museum, Km 105, Alex Matrouh Desert Rd. El Alamein, El Alamein 51718 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours Guide will pick you up from your hotel, then you will travel to Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WWII Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Drive to Alexandria where you will see the Pompay’s pillar. Then proceed to Qaitbay Citadel from outside which was built on the site of the ancient pharohs ( lighthouse ) of Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. After finishing the day tour, you will return to hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.