- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your stop in Cagliari and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting private boat tour.
Get back to nature and discover some of the most beautiful hidden beach coves in Sardinia just outside the coastal town of Chia by inflatable boat. Your guide and skipper will take you to explore up to 6 of the most spectacular beaches depending on time.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with wifi or jeep
- Flexible Tour
Calata Azuni, Cagliari CA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
After you take the free shuttle from your pier to the gate (1 minute), your guide for the day will meet you at the parking. You will board your transportation, you will have a beautiful, scenic drive of about 45 minutes to the Cape Malfatano. There you will start your boat tour and explore the coves and beaches that were twice named the most beautiful in Italy. The waters of Chia and Teulada are absolutely pristine and a shimmering, crystal clear, blue color. Dive in and enjoy. Complementing that stunning turquoise water is the peach-colored sand, and scattered among the sand dunes are lush green juniper trees. The colors are really striking.
Heading to the beach is a tradition of the locals and visitors alike. You will clearly see why the coves and beaches in Chia are popular.
Time allowing, you will stop at up to 6 of the prettiest coves, depending on how much time you spend at each. One of the coves you will visit is Cala Cipolla, from here you can admire the lighthouse of Capo Spartivento. This cove offers one of the best places to snorkel in South Sardinia. Your guide can provide you the snorkel gear or you are welcome to bring your own. Get stunning views of the island of Su Cardolinu and the magnificent bay of Cala Cipolla.
Another itinerary is Cape Teulada and Cala Zafferano to get perfect views of the natural landscapes, here it's a military zone and we can only swim around the boat. Look for the friendly dolphins that sometimes frolic by the side of the boat, and swim in the crystal clear waters of the most beautiful sea in Italy.
Your guide and skipper will gladly assist with suggestions.
Throughout your experience at Chia and Teulada, your guide will give your stories, history and tales about the area and make your time as personalized as possible. Take a relaxing day on the beaches of Chia and Teulada!
At the end of your experience our guide will bring you back to your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given full refund, if canceled after start, the tour will continue by jeep
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- French guide is not available for small group
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.