- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your stop in Cagliari and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting 5-6 hour excursion, blast into the air on powerful water jets with an unforgettable 30-minute flyboarding session. Join up with an expert flyboard instructor, get instructions and put on a life vest and ready for your ride. Then, feel your adrenaline rush as the water jets thrust you above the sea. Practice turns and other maneuvers with radio directions from your certified instructor, and enjoy stunning views of Mediterranean Scrab from as high as 32 feet (10 meters) above the waves. Ideal for beginners and experienced flyboarders.
Experience Sardinia’s stunning coves and beaches in style on this private guided shore excursion.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of life jacket
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Jeep Tour
- Flyboard Experience
- Hoverboard Experience (optional)
- Full HD photo and video with pen drive 16GB (optional)
- Flexible with your cruise ship
Calata Azuni, Cagliari CA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
After you take the free shuttle from your pier to the gate (1 minute), your private guide for the day will meet you. You will board your private transportation, you will have a beautiful, scenic drive of about 45 minutes to the coastal south-west beaches.
After 5 minutes of introductions with our expert flyboard instructor put on a life vest and ready for your ride. Then, feel your adrenaline rush as the water jets thrust you above the sea. The flyboard or hoverboard sessions take 30 minutes.
After the flyboard experience, you will explore the coves and beaches that were twice named the most beautiful in Italy. The waters of Chia are absolutely pristine and a shimmering, crystal clear, blue colour. Dive in and enjoy. Complementing that stunning turquoise water is the peach-coloured sand, and scattered among the sand dunes are lush green juniper trees. The colours are really striking. Heading to the beach is a tradition of the locals and visitors alike. You will clearly see why the coves and beaches in Chia are popular.
Time allowing, you will stop at up to 3 of the prettiest coves, depending on how much time you spend at each. As this is your private excursion, you can decide to spend more time at one cove or even skip one if you wish. One of the coves you will visit is Cala Cipolla, from here you can admire the lighthouse of Capo Spartivento. This cove offers one of the best places to snorkel in South Sardinia. Your guide can provide you with the snorkel gear or you are welcome to bring your own or just spread out your towel on the sand, kick back, and relax!
Throughout your experience at Chia, your guide will give your stories, history and tales about the area and make your time as personalized as possible. Take in the picturesque scenery on your ride back to your Cagliari cruise port after such a relaxing day on the beaches of Chia! This south coast of Sardinia it's the award winner 2016 and 2017 most beautiful beach of Italy and also the 5 flags for its clear water. Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If they flyboard experience is canceled due to poor weather the tour continues to the beaches.
- The beaches tour languages are: French, Italian, English and Portoghese
- The Flyboard instructor languages are: Italian, English and Russian
- In case of bad traffic conditions the beaches tour could be changed at the management's discretion.
- This is a private and flexible tour, anyway we kindly ask all the guests to reach our guide as soon as possible, after one hour of your cruise docking time it will be considered a no show and no refund will be given.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The excursion will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued because it rains
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.