- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let yourself be surprised by the Sardinian history of 5000 years ago.Discover how pre-nuragic people lived and used their tools. Keep your eyes open to find precious obsidian remains. Feel the magic of sacred sites such as Nuraghes and Giant's graves. Departs from Cagliari to discover the beauty of the Monte Arci. Dive into history and folklore of an area inhabited by humans 5,000 years ago.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Domus de Janas Genna Salixi
- Entry/Admission - Museo dell'Ossidiana
- Entry/Admission - Tomba dei giganti Sa Domu e S'Orcu
- Entry/Admission - Parco Naturalistico Archeologico Sa Fogaia Siddi
- Food and drinks
Piazza Matteotti Giacomo, 14, 09123 Cagliari CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Domus de Janas Genna Salixi, 09080 Villa Sant'Antonio, Province of Oristano, Italy
You are going to admire the magnificent necropolis of Genna Salixi of 14 domus de janas, which literally means house of fairies, considered the most beautiful and well preserved in the whole island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo dell'Ossidiana, Via San Giorgio, 8 Pau, 09090, Oristano, Sardinia Italy
You will discover what's the volcanic glass called obsidian and why and how prehistoric people used it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomba dei giganti Sa Domu e S'Orcu, Giara di Siddi, 09020 Siddi, Sardinia Italy
We will visit the Giara of Siddi, where you visit the Giant's grave "Sa domu 'e s'Orcu", which literally means "The ogre's house", as it is said to be inhabited by an evil creature like an ogre, but in reality is a tomb built around 1500 b.c.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parco Naturalistico Archeologico Sa Fogaia Siddi, Localita Sa Fogaia Siddi, 09020 Siddi, Sardinia Italy
After that we will visit the protonuraghe Sa Fogaia, (one of fourteen nuraghes that populate the Giara) where you are going to learn about the learning process that brought prehistoric people from the protonuraghe to the nuraghe.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.