- 14 to 16 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a unique and fascinating experience in the Asinara National Park. A 3 hours drive from Cagliari through the beautiful Sardinian countryside up to the northwest of the island where we will catch a dinghy or a boat.
With its untouched natural beauty, isolated landscape, rare flora and fauna species and unique history, this island located on the far north-west tip of Sardinia, separating the open sea from the gulf which takes its name, is in a world of its own. Ready for you to explore.
You can admire this untouched landscape by an off-road vehicle or trekking.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free wifi
- Boat Tour
- Private Tour (optional)
- Jeep Tour (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Parco Nazionale Asinara
All Hotels in Cagliari, Pula and Chia area
Live a unique and fascinating trekking experience in the Asinara National Park. A 3 hours drive from Cagliari through the beautiful Sardinian countryside to get to the northwest of the island where we will take the boat. This suggestive environmental and historical place, the wild and uncontaminated nature of one of the major Sardinian islands will amaze you in every way.
Rounded hills cloaked in Mediterranean green, local breeds such as the white donkey, and the thousand colours of the sea and its teeming sea bed. Asinara's natural heritage, which stretches over 50 square kilometres within the territory of Porto Torres, was designated a national park in 1997 and protected marine area in 2002. The island's extraordinary history, separated from the mainland by Piana island and the road through Fornelli, has kept it intact.
Visiting a small village inhabited by fishermen up to 1885 where a former prison has become a hostel, Asinara remained isolated for more than a century, and even more so when the maximum security prison was built in 1975 for Red Brigade members, kidnappers and mafia bosses such as Raffaele Cutolo and Totò Riina.
Be ready for a Jeep Tour of about 6 hours to visit the whole island. We will have the opportunity to swim in an incredibly crystalline water, relax an enjoy your snack.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before leaving the island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled before the tour due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring your swimsuit, hat and sunscream
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.