- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This excursion by dinghy to discover the Sulcis with our expert local guide, in the evocative, spectacular setting of the extreme south-west of Sardinia, along the coast of Iglesias, appears the Sardinian Sugar Loaf.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free wifi service, due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Private Tour (optional)
Viale Chia, 33, 09010 Domus De Maria CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
In this great tour after picking you up at your hotel, time to move towards Iglesias on the south-west Sardinia.
Once we reach the pier, get on the boat with our expert local guide, you can enjoy this amazing 2 hours boat tour to visit the west coast, you will discover many caves on the way, admire the Sardinian Sugar Loaf and also snorkling in a amazing crystal water.
In luck days it's possible to enjoy the dolphins all the way, be in touch with than on it's natural habitat.
Visit gorgeous beaches and secret places only reach by boat.
Admiring the massive rock of Sugar Loaf at sunset makes the sunlight even more incredible as, in every shade of yellow and orange, it outlines the shape of the limestone rock. You will be able to reach the natural monument symbolizing Masua, a coastal district of Iglesias.
The impressive, white, calcareous cliffs that surround the beaches make it feel like you're in a corner of paradise, where uncontaminated nature rules. The seabed is low and sandy, with a few rocks out to sea near the promontories. You won't hesitate to pull on a mask and dive in to admire the extraordinary submarine world, with a huge variety of fish swimming in the crystalline water. It is no coincidence that it is particularly popular with underwater fishing enthusiasts.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before driving you back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be aware that the inflatable boat tours are subject to weather conditions and may be not available at the management's discretion without any further notice, if canceled due to poor weather during the tour no refund will be given.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.