- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Wonderful excursion in the ancient medieval city of Cagliari. During this excursion, the guide will take you for a walk through Cagliari’s ancient streets like: Palazzo Regio (the Royal Palace), the Cathedral and the towers; these are just some examples of the main attractions that Cagliari’s ancient quarter offers. In Sardinian language this area is called Castle quarter. This excursion also includes a walk through the shopping streets and Cagliari's main markets, in which it's possible to taste some delicious Sardinian products. Before the end of the tour, you will visit the lagoon of Santa Gila to watch the flamingos. Duration 4 hours.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only for Chia area
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free wifi service, due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Santa Maria
- Entry/Admission - Cripta di S. Restituta
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di Sant'Efisio
- Private Tour (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Daily on request
Join this tour during which you will visit the historic districts of this town rich in culture and history. Start the walking tour of about 1-2 hours, from the lower to the higher points of the city, or from the top of the hills down to the small streets of the city centre, depending on guests' needs and requests. A guide will accompany you to visit the monuments, churches and most important places, such as the Crypt of Santa Restituta and Sant'Efisio, the Dome of Cagliari and other small churches, the Pisan Walls and Towers.
In Cagliari, monuments and historic sites aren't open to visitors every day. The opening times may vary from place to place and some of these monuments may be closed without prior notice, due to exclusive events or important ceremonies.
At the end of the tour we will visit Santa Chiara's Food Market, where you can taste delicious Sardinian wines and cheese.
Upon previous request, we will be able to drive you to the Poetto Beach and the pictoresque San Benedetto's Market (in this case the tour of the city centre will be shorter).
For guests staying in Pula and Chia, there will be a stop for a short birdwatching break in the Lagoon of Santa Gilla to see the beautiful pink flamingos.
The same itinerary is also offered by car, as a stop and go tour for the ones that prefer not to walk (in this case it won't be possible to visit the monuments inside, but just a stop in front of them to take some photos).
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Please be aware that there could be exceptional closures at Cagliari attractions. This information is correct at the time of issue and is subject to change at short notice, at the discretion of the attraction.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.