- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your stop in Cagliari and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting 6-hour tour.
This excursion by dinghy of 2 hours to discover the Sulcis with our expert local guide, in the evocative, spectacular setting of the extreme south-west of Sardinia, along the coast of Iglesias, appears the Sardinian Sugar Loaf.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free wifi service, due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Private Boat Tour (optional)
- Fishing equipment (advise)
Calata Azuni, Cagliari CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
In this great boat tour, pick-up at the Port of Cagliari, flexible with the cruise docking time to move towards Iglesias on the south-west Sardinia.
Once we reach the pier, get on the boat with our expert local guide, you can enjoy this amazing 2 hours boat tour to visit the west coast, you will discover many caves on the way, admire the Sardinian Sugar Loaf and also snorkling in a amazing crystal water.
In luck days it's possible to enjoy the dolphins all the way, be in touch with than on it's natural habitat.
Visit gorgeous beaches and secret places only reach by boat.
Admiring the massive rock of Sugar Loaf at sunset makes the sunlight even more incredible as, in every shade of yellow and orange, it outlines the shape of the limestone rock. You will be able to reach the natural monument symbolizing Masua, a coastal district of Iglesias.
The impressive, white, calcareous cliffs that surround the beaches make it feel like you're in a corner of paradise, where uncontaminated nature rules. The seabed is low and sandy, with a few rocks out to sea near the promontories. You won't hesitate to pull on a mask and dive in to admire the extraordinary submarine world, with a huge variety of fish swimming in the crystalline water. It is no coincidence that it is particularly popular with underwater fishing enthusiasts.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before driving you back to your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that the inflatable boat tours are subject to weather conditions and may be not available at the management's discretion without any further notice, if canceled due to poor weather during the tour no refund will be given.
- Please dress appropriately, bring your towells and beach wear
- Once your cruise ship docks you will have maximum one hour to reach our guide, after that it will be a no-show. (if your cruise ship docks at 10 AM the guide will wait till 11 AM)
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.