- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Small artisanal winery located inside Porto Conte Natural Reserve. Female business, great care of visitors.
Azienda Agricola Antonella Ledà D'Ittiri, Località Arenosu, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Returns to original departure point
One hour guided tasting in our tasting room: a guide illustrates the history of the territory and the farm. Information about different Sardinian grapes and Olive trees are provided. After about 10 minutes introduction follows the tasting of 4 wines paired with 3 different king of pecorino cheese and traditional sausage. The tasting ends with the extra virgin olive oil. Considering it is a technical service on Wine children are not admitted. Only visitors starting from 16 years old.
• Azienda Agricola Leda' d'Ittiri, Regione Arenosu 23 c/o Wine Resort Leda' d'Ittiri, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Children are not admitted. Partakers starting from the age of 16.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.