- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will meet the locals on their daily shopping routine, but also many tourists who choose to come here to be immersed like you, in a lively and colourful environment, filled with pleasant sounds and scents.
- Snacks - tasting of various typical products, gourmet tasting paired with a glass of wine
Via Tiziano, 50, 09128 Cagliari CA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
We’ll visit Cagliari’s most important market and enjoy the taste of local products, meet our fishmongers, butchers, dairy and fruit & veg merchants, and discover together some truly Sardinian gastronomic traditions.
The visit will end with a gourmet tasting of cheeses, paired with a glass of wine at one of the Market’s stands.
San Benedetto's Market was open to the public on June the 1st 1957, and with its two levels 86,000 ft² of exhibition is one of Italy's biggest markets. The ground floor is entirely dedicated to fishmongers, while on the first floor you’ll find fruit and veg departments, meats, cheese and delis. You will meet the locals on their daily shopping routine, but also many tourists who choose to come here to be immersed like you, in a lively and colourful environment, filled with pleasant sounds and scents.
• San Benedetto market, Via Coccu Ortu, 09128, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.