- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dive into the Italian way of life by living just like the locals do.
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of local cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. During this private hands-on cooking class you will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
- Market tour with food shopping
- Cooking Class (learn to make 3 Iocal traditional dishes)
- Tasting session (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
07028 Santa Teresa Gallura, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Italy
Returns to original departure point
Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Santa Teresa di Gallura, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
• Porto di Santa Teresa di Gallura, Molo Piazza Del Tempo, 07028, Santa Teresa Gallura, Sardinia Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.