- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We have camps at sam sand dunes and khuri dunes but we also have camps in off the beaten track away from touristic route. Where you can enjoy the silence of desert and enjoy the wildlife of desert.
- A night in middle of nowhere in an isolated desert camp away from hustle and bustle
- Dinner - Indian and Rafsanjani food
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Folk music and dance and campfire and camel safari for sunset etc
- Jeep safaris in desert and Tao experience with extra charges
We can pick up travellers from any hotels or meeting place in jaisalmer city and bus or train station. If travellers wants to be picked up from air port that would be possible with extra charges.
- Fort Road, Fort Rd, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India - We dep. From our office or 1st gate of fort or can pick you up from your hotel
5/28/2019 - 9/19/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India - We can drop travellers to their hotels or bus or train station.
Travellers will be pick up by jeep or cab from there hotel. On the way to camp tourist will visit abandoned village name kuldhara than reach to our desert camp. There they will have camel ride for 30 to 60 minutes to the sand dunes and enjoy the sunset. After that we return back to camp by camel and there they will have snakes of tea and coffee with chips.after that they enjoy the cultural show and campfire. After that we provide gala dinner with indian and Rafsanjani food. Than travellers can enjoy sleeping in Swiss tents with attached bathroom and hot shower. Next morning they will see sunrise in desert and have indian or continental breakfast and come back to jaisalmer at 10 am.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.