- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the experience of making a bamboo teaspoon for your own in a 2-hour instructed workshop. The bamboo teaspoon you will be making is a traditional craft, passed down to present day, made by hand.
You can take your teaspoon back home on the day you make it.
Please make a reservation by one day before the visit.
- All necessary materials
- Consumption tax
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Tour operator's factory, Kyoto, Japan
Concludes at the factory
In Kyoto, traditionally, there are various kinds of bamboo products made of a great variety of bamboo. For many centuries, the people of Kyoto have had a tradition of making many different items out of bamboo.
In this experience classroom you can make tea pudding used in the traditional Japanese culture of tea ceremony with your own hands.
We will teach you how to cut bamboo carefully here, so even beginners can participate with peace of mind.
Please experience the craftsmen's skills cultivated in Kyoto.
The duration of the teacup production experience class is approximately 2 hours, so please make a reservation first.
I am looking forward to seeing you all.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 9 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.