- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you’re hungry to make a deep, cultural connection, something intangible to take home and cherish long after your vacation is over, and explore Spanish cuisine, this is the food tour for you!
Explore Spanish and Catalan cuisine through our Barcelona cooking class in a local food market, away from the touristy areas and crowds. Learn from our passionate chef about not only Spanish food, but the culture as well. This is the best tour for those who want to try something hands-on and adventurous!
- Lunch - Tapas tasting in the market followed by cooking class including starters, paella, desert and wine pairing
- Entry/Admission - Mercado del Ninot
Carrer de Mallorca, 133, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado del Ninot, Carrer de Mallorca, 133 - 157, 08036 Barcelona Spain
This Barcelona cooking class tour begins by touring a local market where we will source the ingredients for our cooking class. We will then sample some tasty tapas that highlight Spanish and Catalan cuisine in an authentic setting. Next up is the cooking class and lunch, featuring local favorites, like paella. Bonus: wine pairing is included in the experience!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for Vegan
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.