- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a worries free surf day. We will pick you up at your place or meeting point and head in a van with all the gear loaded in search for the best surf spot for the day. The driver-surf guide will pick the spot depending on you experience. He will introduce you to the spot for you to surf independently with confidence even if you are not overly experienced.
- 2 hours in the water
- Surf board, winter or summer wet-wuit
- Snacks - Water bottle and cereal bar
- Transportation back to Castelldefels.
- Bathing suit
Av. República Argentina, 13, 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are located in Castelldefels we will pick you up at your accommodation. If you come from Sitges, Barcelona or anywhere else we will pick you up at the meeting point in Castelldefels Beach Train Station.
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a day of surfing with everything taken cared of. The guide / instructor will pick you up at anywhere in Castelldefels to take you to the best surf spot depending on your skills and experience.
If you are a total beginner, the guide will go into the water with you to teach you how to surf. If you have experience, you will receive instructions on how the site works so you can have a good time independently. The guide will make photos and videos for you to share and remember this moment.
When you have finished surfing, relax and enjoy a snack on the beach before taking you back to your accommodation.
9:00 am - 9:30 am: Pick up at hotels in Castelldefels or meeting point.
9:30 am - 12:30 am: Surfing time.
1:00 pm: Return to Castelldefels: your accommodation or meeting point and end of tour..
The beach of Castelldefels has very good conditions with soft waves and a sandy beach bottom, ideal for the safe practice of surfing. Depending on the direction of the waves and the wind we can visit other nearby points.
You should bring
Swimwear (even in the winter months to use under the neoprene)
• Beach Castelldelfels Barcelona, 08860 Castelldefels Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.