- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our professionalism and experience. The tickets price also included travel insurance and nice coffe break. You will spend your time in one amazing tour.
- Pick-up from/to your hotel/accommodation (hotel, B&B, Guesthouses)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local expert guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Cannolo / Cassata
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Monreale
- Entry/Admission - The Benedictine Cloister
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up customers in any hotel/accommodation in Palermo city. It's important write us details of your accommodation, our staff will contact customers for any arrangements.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cefalu Coast, Cefalu, Sicily Italy
located on the Tyrrhenian coast of Sicily about 70 km (43 mi) east of the provincial capital and 185 km (115 mi) west of Messina.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Cefalu, Piazza del Duomo, 90015, Cefalu, Sicily Italy
The Cathedral, begun in 1131, in a style of Norman architecture which would be more accurately called Sicilian Romanesque. The exterior is well preserved, and is largely decorated with interlacing pointed arches; the windows also are pointed. On each side of the façade is a massive tower of four stories. The round-headed Norman portal is worthy of note. A semi-circular apse is set into the east end wall. Its strengthening counterforts that work like buttresses, are shaped as paired columns to lighten their aspect. The groined vaulting of the roof is visible in the choir and the right transept, while the rest of the church has a wooden roof. Fine cloisters, coeval with the cathedral, adjoin it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Monreale, Piazza Guglielmo II 1, 90046, Monreale, Sicily Italy
Duomo di Monreale forms its own archdiocese and is home to a historical Norman-Byzantine cathedral. This has been designated as one of several buildings named in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a group of nine inscribed as Arab-Norman Palermo and the Cathedral Churches of Cefalù and Monreale.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Benedictine Cloister, Monreale, Sicily Italy
The Benedictine Cloister at Monreale (Chiostro dei Benedettini: opening hours Mon–Sat 9–6.30, Sun & holidays 9–1) was completed c. 1200. It measures 47x47 metres and is located on the south side of the cathedral. Each side has 26 arches resting on columns. The splendid capitals include narrative cycles from the Old and New Testaments.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.