- 1 day 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This class is taught by Adriana Montiel Perulles, a freelance illustrator whose work seeks to highlight the role of women in society, the magic in everyday objects, and the beauty of nature.
She has developed and taught numerous workshops and creative courses in Querétaro, León, San Miguel de Allende, and Mexico City.
- All paint, brushes, and canvas
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, tea, and filtered water
Calz de La Aurora 48a, Santa Cecilia, 37710 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This 4 hour beginners workshop has been designed to teach you how to use different watercolor techniques. It is the perfect class for someone without any prior experience as it's all about having fun and rediscovering your creative spirit!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.