- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You'll have the opportunity to dance with local teacher who teaches traditional dances to people from Ikaria. Also to attend a Greek language lesson from experienced Greek language teachers. All these in a unique environment, outside of the mountainous settlement of Arethousa. The view is breathtaking and the spot where Ikarian Centre is located, is really quiet and peaceful.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lesson materials
Unnamed Road, Evdilos 833 02, Greece
7/5/2019 - 9/30/2019
|Wednesday:||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
A long afternoon at Ikarian Centre with survival Greek & traditional dance lesson: Have fun and learn how to read the Greek alphabet. Learn the basics of the Greek language by experienced Greek language teachers. Learn useful words and phrases that may help you in the future in this country. In the break of the language lesson learn how to dance "Ikariotiko" by local dance teachers, the traditional dance that everybody dances in the local festivals (panigiri). Later go to the panigiri and practice!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.