- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail towards the Atlantic Ocean and get unique photo opportunities as well as a charming and exclusive view over the cities of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia.
My plan is to pick you up at Marina do Freixo (right next to the entrance of the city of Porto), then sailing downstream the river, going underneath the 6 bridges of Douro, Ribeira quarter and (weather permiting), sailing to the atlantic ocean for a while. If the sea is too rough, we will sail until the mouth of the Douro, in Foz. From there we sail back to the drop off point.
While we are sailing you will be offered some cold beverages (White Port with Tonic Water or Port Wine or Sparkling wine), Water, as well as some local almonds.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Port tonic or white port or port or sparkling wine
- Bottled water
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Marina do Freixo - Sport Club do Porto - B Sport
Ponte de Dom Luis I / Ponte Maria Pia / Ponte Sao Joao / Ponte Infante D. Henrique / Ponte da Arrabida / Cais da Ribeira / Farol Molhe do Douro
Operates: 08:00 to 22:00 everyday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.