- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hi guys, welcome to the REAL Italy!
Join me and I’ll bring you to discover a magic place!
A full day surrounded by Nature (hiking, lake, mountains, falls), History and Culture (old village, Castle, Hermitage) and homemade Organic Food (km 0).
We'll visite a medieval village with Castle, Falls, Hermitage, and have a GREAT lunch in a local place around the Turano Lake, one of the region’s best-kept secrets, with blue clear waters surrounded by green mountains.
About me, I work as hiking-environmental guide, official host for local Natural Reserve, Guide for Antuni medieval Village and. responsible or hiking of our association CamminandoCon
I also manage some Airbnb's apartments in our small village, included in Top 100's Italian most beautiful, so consider to stay here overnight to live there Real Italy ;-)
more info lakeholiday.it
I love to share this magic place, so let me show you around!
follow me: Instagram @italy_hiking_guide
- Lunch - it includes the REAL Italian food, with a lunch including homemade yummy pasta wine and dessert.
- Coffee and/or Tea - We' ll delight to offer you an italian espresso or cappuccino when we'll meet;)
- Entry/Admission - Borgo di Monte Antuni
Traveler pickup is offered
We usually pickup and drop off guests at CARSOLI train station, connected nostop to Rome Termini-Tiburtina. If you need pickup in Rome we could organize, with extra cost. If you're self-drive, we'll meet directly at the starting point in Castel di Tora
5/28/2019 - 5/28/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo di Monte Antuni, Castel di Tora, Province of Rieti, Lazio
The EXP starts with a short and easy hiking, visiting the abandoned medieval village of Monte Antuni, which dates back to the year 1100, opened for YOU!
We explore its restored palace, gardens, labyrinth, and frescos in the Hermitage.
There we’ll have 360◦ spectacular view of the Turano Lake and surrounding mountains included in the Natural Reserve.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castel Di Tora, Castel di Tora, Province of Rieti, Lazio
visit of one of the Top 100's "italian most beautiful village"
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lago del Turano, Castel di Tora, Province of Rieti, Lazio
Turano lake, create in 1930, offer a wide variety of fish and natural attractions along its shores, and a dramatic view from the dam!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- we can offer vegeterian/gluten free options // we can customize the tour according to your needs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.