- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Being the largest city in the Eastern Black Sea region of Turkey, Trabzon is surrounded by amazing forests and mountains! This gorgeous city was founded in 756 BC by Greek colonists. It became the capital city of eastern Byzantium during the years 1204 and 1461 and after that a very important Turkish city and Sancak in Ottoman time.
Let's see this magnificent history that mainly belongs to Greek and Ottoman and get the pleasure of being able to see the Hagia Sophia and Atatürk Pavillion, which is a symbol of the city. No doubt that one of the most powerful Sultans in Ottoman Empire was Kanuni Sultan Süleyman and this unique city is also his birth place and his house is also waiting for the visitors.
- Private transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick them up from Trabzon international airport
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
We will visit historical places like Hagia Sophia and buy souvenirs from the old part of the city and taste the very popular local food ''Akçaabat köfte''.we will have a chance to see Sumela Monastery and some natural places such as Uzungol and the plateaus near the city.
• Trabzon Hagia Sophia Museum, Fatih Mah.Ayasofya Sok. Merkez Karadeniz manzarali, sahil karşisi., Trabzon Turkey
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.