- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is for beginners to medium level ciclists. Our professional guide will take you to a light trail around Fuengirola, following the main river all the way to Mijas Costa in a two to three hours trip. We make stops whenever is needed and we are flexible with customers petitions. Our main goal is to make your day fun. We take pictures and also will buy you a drink at the end of the tour!
The trip is limited to four customers to guarrantee your security.
Our bikes are brand new and fully serviced BH SPIKE with aluminium frame, locking suspension and 27 speeds, rent is included in the price and the helmet too.
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages
Calle Castillo, 36, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rio Fuengirola Pedestrian Bridge, Fuengirola Spain
We will pass under the Bridge to take the trails on our way to Mijas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.