- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the beloved Dalmatian National Park with its breathtaking nature and fall in love with waterfalls Skradinski buk, Roški slap and the small river island Visovac. Visit picturesque, 6000-years -old Skradin town and sail to the entrance to Krka National Park. Krka National Park is nestled in the very heart of Dalmatia and is always the number one choice for a cityscape.
Visit Croatia with Croatian Travel Club Ltd. and explore it at one of our day tours & excursions from Šibenik and Šibenik-Knin County!
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or apartment (upon request)
- Round trip transfer by jeep Nissan Terrano
- Tour guide
- Road tolls, parking, VAT and all taxes
- Free bottle of water (0,5 l)
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - National Park Krka Waterfalls
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips for the driver and guide
- Any extra arrangements
- Anything not mentioned under "Product inclusions"
Krka National Park
the small river island Visovac
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Visit: National Park Krka Waterfalls, Skradin Croatia
09.00 am Departing with jeeps towards the city of Skradin
09.30 am Sightseeing of Skradin
10.30 am Departure by boat in Skradin's port
11.00 am Sightseeing and walking around the NP Krka – Skradinski buk
12.15 pm Lunch and a short break
01.30 pm Departure to Roški waterfall
01.45 pm Sightseeing of Roški waterfall
02.45 pm Departure for the upper part of NP Krka
03.00 pm Panoramic view of Visovac island
03.30 pm Departure towards Šibenik
04.00 pm End of the tour
• Possibility of swimming in the National Park Krka!
• Superior Jeeps!
• Storytelling by our licensed guide!
• Local experience!
• Hidden secrets of the locality!
• Untouched nature!
• National park entrance fee Jul / Aug: (200 kn, cca 26 €), kids 0-7 years (GRATIS), kids 7-18 years (120 kn, cca 16 €)
• National park entrance fee Jun / Sep: (110 kn, cca 14,7 €), kids 0-7 years (GRATIS), kids 7-18 years (80 kn, cca 10,7 €)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended, swimsuite and towel are necessary.
- Minimum number of guests is two
- Child rates apply only with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates are free of charge and apply if they do not occupy a seat
- Dates of the tours are changed according to the availability of seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.