- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Greet the day and welcome the evening: set sail for a sensory journey that starts from the fresh bouquet of flowers and fruit of our white wine and ends with the embrace of sweetness and marine freshness of our Malvasia delle Lipari
- Greetings at the winery by the wine hospitality manager
- Winery tour
- 3 wines tasting
- Transfers to and from the winery
Tenuta di Castellaro, s.n., Via Caolino, 98055 Lipari ME, Italy
Returns to original departure point
The guided tours traditionally begin an hour-and-a-half before sunset to make the final aperitif in the vineyard an unforgettable experience: choose this tour and enjoy the wine tasting at sunset with a sea view that takes in the wonderful islands of Alicudi, Filicudi and Salina, in an exceptional setting that complements and enhances the properties of our blends.
After the winery tour and a short stroll through the vineyard, you reach a viewpoint, where you can admire the sunset while savouring a cool glass of Bianco Pomice accompanied by a first platter of selected typical products (fresh provola cheese, fresh Primo Sale pepato cheese and canapés with our home-made caper paté). Afterwards, in the tasting zone, you are served Nero Ossidiana with a second platter comprising S. Angelo PGI salami, mature pepato cheese, Nero cheese and traditional toasted bread (pane caliato). The experience ends on a sweet note, with Malvasia delle Lipari accompanied by sesame biscuits (sesamini).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.