- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Biokovo nature park is a place of astonishing beauty and natural diversity. It's the largest mountain in Dalmatia and only place where you can cool down at 20 degrees Celsius even in the mid of the summer. During this tour we drive through Biokovo mountain and stop at some of the most famous places. We also have few shorter hike tours to nearby peaks with amazing view on Makarska and nearby islands. The tour is accompanied by certified guide who will tell you the stories of this remarkable mountain as well as make sure that you are safe throughout the tour.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nature Park Biokovo
- Bottled water
Ul. Stjepana Ivičevića 34, 21300, Makarska, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nature Park Biokovo, Marineta 16, Makarska 21300 Croatia
Most time of this tour we spend inside beautiful Biokovo nature park. We drive along curvy road, visit some of the most famous landmarks and viewpoints and finally reach the highest mountain peak of Dalmatia - Sv. Jure (1762m).
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.