- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This bay is one of the busiest bays in Bali, where the public ferry crosses from Bali to Lombok, white sandy beach. There are several diving points that worth to explore Blue lagoon, Padang Bay channel, Tanjung Bungsil (Bias a Putih), and Jepun.
• This tour is for certified divers only. Travelers without proper diving certification or beginner diver, please select Try Scuba Diving Padang Bai
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Morning tea or coffee in our office
- Boat transfers
- Lunch in beachside restaurant
- All equipment rental (BCD, regulator, booties, fin, mask, snorkel, wetsuit)
- Permit and Porter fees
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free shuttle bus around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua.
There is additional charge USD 27 for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Canggu
and Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
7.00 AM Pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Remote Area
7.30 AM Pick up from Sanur and preparation.
8.15 AM Trip to Padang Bai
9.00 AM 2 ocean dives
1.00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Return to Bali Diving
3:00 PM Return to accommodation in the shuttle bus.
• Bali Diving, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Optional DAN insurance (insurance specifically designed for divers) is available for purchase through the tour operator
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change the dive spot to other dive spot without any surcharge given
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.