- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Authentic Moroccan cooking, fabulous food, and fun!
Your cooking vacation in Tangier means authenticity, fabulous food, and fun. Learn to make local recipes and the traditional dishes of Moroccan gastronomy during your amazing cooking classes.
The tour starts in the old Medina. We'll go through the small walking streets of the Kasbah to understand how the locals live. We'll visit their public bakeries, the spice market & the Berber Market to purchase our fruits & vegetables. You'll also learn and have some history of the Arab spices & their benefits.
It's a walking tour in the Medina with a focus on cooking and good food.
- Entry/Admission - American Legation
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: American Legation, 8 Zankat America, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.