- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On the way to the Tunnel, our guides will give You an introduction, show You Sniper Alley, memorial to brutally murdered children, and other important war related objects. When we get to the whole complex of the Museum, You will get to stand in front of big map of Sarajevo under the siege and get complete picture about where the Tunnel is located and to hear its stories. After details Your tour guide will introduce to You, be ready to see the 17-minutes long movie about the siege and about the Tunnel. Before going back to city, You will get to walk in tunnel for 25m, saved as it was originally, to experience the struggle. Digged by ingenious and brave citizens of Sarajevo, the tunnel was the only entrance and exit of the occupied city, and represented hope and strength of its people.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charming tour guide
Ferhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We can do pick up from all hotels, hostels and private accommodations in Sarajevo.
- Ferhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Our agency office is in street Ferhadija 19, passage next to Cathedral of Jesus’ Sacred Heart in Sarajevo.
- Ferhadija, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Returns to original departure point
Summer time (every day at 1 PM, Fridays at 2 PM)
Winter time (every day at 1 PM)
Or You can choose time that suits Your wishes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.