- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Winter Olympic Games are definitely an important part of our past and it is also a bright spot in the history of Sarajevo. 1984 was the year that celebrated Sarajevo, mountains Trebević, Igman, Bjelašnica and Jahorina. In the air you could feel the enthusiasm and good vibes. Everyone wanted to participate and to be a part of this historical event.
Only thirty minutes of driving are needed to reach these natural resources, since the city is surrounded by mountains from all sides. Bobsleigh track on Trebević is considered to be the most beautiful abandoned place in the world, being visited by a lot of sports journalists and fans. Skiing is still most popular winter sport, and perfect getaway to Igman and Jahorina mountains. If You are fan of nature, fresh air, good company, exploring something new, this could be perfect deal!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charming tour guide
- Bottled water
Ferhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We can pick up our guests from every hotels, hostels and private accommodations in Sarajevo.
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Returns to original departure point
Sarajevo is an Olympic city surounded by mountains and we need only 30 minutes to reach them. Enjoy theese natural beauties with us!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.