- 15 days (Approx.)
15 days jeep safari, 03 nights camping and 10 nights at hotels/GH
We use soft-top 4x4 jeeps to explore the remote valleys of the two highest mountain ranges of the world: Karakoram & Himalayas. As our jeeps take us deep into valleys, we even leave the jeeps to walk through the mountains to feel their grandeur. We start from the Naran valley the most beautiful valley of Lower Himalayas. Visit green plateaus of Shogran and lake Saiful Maluk in Naran, famous as the lake of fairies. Cross over the historic Babusar Pass and enter in the Karakoram at Chilas. Continue towards Skardu to feel the real Karakoram. Spend some days around Skardu and visit its lakes Shangri-La and Satpara and old villages with Tibetan living style. Drive to Hunza, an important and historic place from the ancient times. Excursion to upper Hunza, visit Khunjerab Pass - border between Pakistan & China and the highest metal road border crossing in the world. Drive back to Islamabad to finish our wonderful trip.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at standard hotels in towns, 2 person dome tent during trek.
- Meals: half board at hotels, full board during trek.
- Transport: Soft top 4x4 jeeps for the entire safari.
- Camping Facilities: 2 Pax dome tents with matrices, dinning tent with folding table & chairs,
- kitchen tent with complete kitchenette and staff, toilet tent.
- Portage of 15 Kg during trek. Tips & Portage at airport & hotels, entrance fee at sites & museums.
- English speaking Mountain Guide.
- Domestic/International airfare and airport taxes. Any expense due to forced measures.
- , cancellation of flight, landslides, natural calamities, acts of God, forced majeurs:
- beyond the control of Rock Valley Tours, their staff and suppliers.
Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Punjab, Pakistan
Returns to original departure point
Accommodation: on twin sharing basis at standard category hotels in towns, 2 person dome tents during trek.
Meals: half board at hotels, full board during trek.
Transport: Soft top 4×4 jeeps for the entire safari.
Camping Facilities: 2 Pax dome tents with matrices, dinning tent with folding table & chairs, kitchen tent with complete kitchenette and staff, toilet tent.
Portage of 15 Kg during trek. Tips & Portage at airport & hotels, entrance fee at sites & museums. English-speaking Mountain Guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.