- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have you ever wondered what “The Venice of the East” looks like? We are happy to unfold the mystery! Discover Thailand off the beaten track in Samut Songkhram, 70 km southwest of Bangkok! During this full-day tour, you will witness Thailand’s old-style boat culture and traditional lifestyle, visit the famous train market (do not get hit by the train!), explore two traditional floating markets and enjoy tasty delicacies made with the freshest local ingredients. Join us and let’s explore this charming province together.
- Pick up and drop off service to and from your accommodation, including VIP van with driver
- Let our experienced, friendly, fully-licensed local tour guides, show you many special places
- Enjoy a fun boat ride during the tour
- Sample Local Thai food & drink mentioned in the program. Taste Thailand culinary delights for real!
- Admission fees as described in the program
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- Entry/Admission - Tha Kha Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - King Rama II Memorial Park
- Personal expenses for souvenirs etc
- Gratuities (Tips) are not included in price
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Bangkok
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Samut Songkhram, Samut Songkhram Province
Witness the amazing train market, and enjoy the incredible entertainment on show.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tha Kha Floating Market, Amphawa, Samut Songkhram Province
Visit two traditional floating markets, and witness the simple beauty of Thai village life alongside the canals. Taste farm-fresh local specialties.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: King Rama II Memorial Park, Amphawa, Samut Songkhram Province
Visit King Rama II Memorial Park, housing a Museum and buildings built in the traditional Thai architectural style.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amphawa Floating Market, Amphawa, Samut Songkhram Province
Explore Amphawa floating market, the best spot to sample Thai snacks and sweets.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.