- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We head East out of the Bangkok to the Railway Market of Mae Klong, at the Market, you’ll walk around the bustling market stalls on both sides of the railway tracks then watch shopkeepers scramble to move their merchandise out of the way of the oncoming trains.
Next we drive to Wat Kai Bang Krung an iconic temple, known for its roots and branches of banyan tree which over the centuries have surrounded the building, it houses a golden Buddha.
After we continue onwards to the charming Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. You’ll take a stroll along the canal of Damnoen Saduak Market where you can see rowing boats, wooden Thai houses, traditional shops and stalls selling souvenirs, local foods & products.
You’ll have a chance to taste an array of exotic Thai foods while trying out your haggling skills. When you’ve exhausted your taste buds we take a traditional riverboat down the canal. There we see local people living off the river in their traditional wooden homes set above the water.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Wat Bang Kung
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any Bangkok Hotel - please check for hotels outside Bangkok before booking.
Meet your guide in your Hotel lobby – board your personal minivan or car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.